Sunday, September 21, 2014

Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988)





Who Framed Roger Rabbit is another one of those movies I just love.  Yes, I am a dork.  I freely admit this.  Roger Rabbit is just pleasant to watch. 

The late Bob Hoskins was absolutely wonderful in this film and Christopher Lloyd was pleasantly creepy and Judge Doom.

We follow the mystery of who killed Marvin Acme.  Acme was set to will Toon Town to the toons, but no one could find the will.  Eddie Valient (Hoskins) gets drawn in (no pun intended) to the intrigue. 

This is a rare film to watch because this movie is the only place where you would see Warner Brothers and Disney characters on the same screen.  How the producers pulled that off, I will never know.  Well, I could probably do the research, but would take to long.

Anyway, this is a wonderful film to share with the family if you have not already.  And yes, Who Framed Roger Rabbit is on Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment