Thursday, September 4, 2014

Curse of the Dragon Slayer (2013, among many other titles)






Yes, I watched another sci-fi/fantasy film.  And Curse of the Dragon Slayer was bad.  First, the story really didn't have anything to do with dragons.  Second, the acting and script were pretty bad.  The special effects were cool and can we just say thank god for technology.  No longer need multi-million dollar set ups to make effects on people and scenery.

Anyway, if you enjoy bad fantasy films for a good laugh, you will get a kick out of this one.  I don't like giving too much away about a film, but there are so many holes in this script I am surprised it made any sense at all.  I will say the dwarves were funny and got a kick out of them, but that was about it.

You can find this on Netflix and be glad the Netflix bill covers all the good stuff that is coming to the service.  Not sure what else I can say about this film...or what else I want to say about this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment