Sunday, August 10, 2014

Iron Man: Rise of the Technovore





For those people that know me they know that I am a huge animation fan.  I am also a huge comic book fan and a huge super hero fan.  Yes, I know I should grow up, but I refuse.

Anyway, Iron Man: Rise of the Technovore is an anime style film that pits Iron Man against the son of Obahdia Stane, Ezekial.  Plus, Tony Stark also decides to tick off shield at the same time.  Other Marvel characters in the film are Black Widow, The Punisher, Hawkeye and War Machine.

I enjoyed this movie.  For some reason I find the stories written for anime a bit underwhelming, but this is fun and the story line has some interesting, yet predictable anime twists.

If you are a fan of the Marvel universe, I think you will enjoy this film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment